2013 Martha Stewart's Flowers Deluxe Engagement Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Individual Artists

2013 Martha Stewart's Flowers Deluxe Engagement Calendar Details

These beautifully arranged flowers from Martha Stewart are sure to start growing on you pretty quickly. In addition to the beautiful floral photography lurking behind every week, this engagement calendar includes a guide to basic flower arrangement. It's the perfect gift for lovers of flowers and interior design alike.

Reviews

I have been bying teNeues agendas for years. This is the worst so far. The printing is very faint and I can barely see holidays, small print, ect. The flower arrangements are dated and straight out of " Great Expectations".....I thought it would be a how flower arrangement that is contemporary, but that is not the main purpose of the calendar. Lots of unnecessary infor and some of it inaccuate. Times zones are off and are they + or - which country? Moscow is certainly not +3 from NY.International management vocabulary? If I was someone doing international transactions, I would not rely on Martha Stewart's themed agenda with a bulky calendar, I would have something a little more sophisticated. This is a desk calendar for a dinosaur like me who refuses to change.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel